Monday, December 7, 2009

Oldies from the 2008-2009 season






One of mine that appeared at nhlol, for you Karate Kid fans.


Ovechkin's The Goal II, another one that appeared at nhlol.


Comedy doesn't happen just when the Caps are playing.




Again, I'm an equal opportunity offender.


That humanitarian Brooks Orpik is nice enough to get his competitors presents in the playoffs. What a nice feller. In the Ovechkin-Crosby hat trick game, he gave Varlamov a cross-check upside the head. Edit: Thanks to a reader for pointing it out (sorry I mistakenly deleted your comment), I got my cheap-shot-artist Pens mixed up. It was Chris Kunitz that cross-checked Varly upside the head.


I was at the game for the famous Semin-M.Staal bout, and I didn't notice until I got home to watch the game on DVR that Sasha had 3-4 gold chains under his jersey. I imagined that's what Michal Rozsival was trying to point that out to Mike Green?

No comments:

Post a Comment