Sunday, January 24, 2010

Get to know a Phoenix Coyote

It's a little late, but here's a goofy interview with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks Phoenix Coyotes goalie Ilya Bryzgalov:

"It's only game."


"In November months it is a minus 32."


"Eight months in the year snow."


Ilya probably gets along well with Ovi. Both seem to like have fun ... um ... I mean ... like having fun with the media. I'd love to hang out with them in Vancouver.


I was trying to start an "Illllll-yaaaaaa" chant tonight. Didn't catch on. I don't think many other people knew enough about hockey to know who the heck was in net for Phoenix.

1 comment:

  1. i think this is the most LOLz giving vid ever... i woulda illlll-yaaaaa'd if i was there, instead i was screaming at the tv but when we went to a party in dc that night i kept honking my friends horn around k st and 12th nw and ppl would scream back LETS GO CAPS!!!

    ReplyDelete